Monday 19 September 2016

Lemon Drop quilt by Carolyn

This delicious looking quilt is from a pattern by Terry Morberg at Applepatch Designs called Buttermint.  Carolyn has made a lighter Lemon Drop version.
 

Lemon Drop quilt
 Lemon Drop was quilted with the Blowing in the Wind pantogaph design by Irene Steele and a perfect Lemon Ice coloured Glide thread.

Blowing in the Wind pantograph

Here is a close-up of some of the lovely fabrics in this quilt.
 


Where trouble melts like lemon drops
     High above the chimney top
     That's where you'll find me

1 comment:

  1. Edith - thanks for posting this quilt - I am forever grateful to you for teaching me your Quilting Primer class as well as other classes and skills. You turned me on to this fun, creative world of quilting which makes me so happy. And I love your long arm work on my quilts which make them dance.

    ReplyDelete