Tuesday 31 October 2017

My little Irish Chain

I have completed my OMG (One Monthly Goal) for October, just under the wire, and I’m posting it just under the wire as well.  I finished sewing the binding on yesterday evening while watching Stranger Things, and now at the last hour I’m posting it on Elm Street Quilts finish Link-up.
 

I love the freshness of the aqua colours in this quilt, a bit of a contrast to the Autumn colours so abundant.
 

Quilted with the Angelica pantograph by Patricia E. Ritter and a Mint coloured Glide thread.
 


This will be added to my Baby quilt stash, as I believe I’m down a couple.  It feels good to have another quilt complete, no matter how small.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! on the new addition to your Baby Quilt stash. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete