Friday 28 February 2020

Black and White with Rainbow bits


I’ve completed my goal for February which was to quilt and bind this Black and White with Rainbow Bits quilt. 
Quilted with the blowing Wind pantograph by Jodi Beamish, the top thread is a black and white variegated thread called zebra.  This quilt finished at 63 by 58 inches. 
Wanting to use up fabric from my stash, I found some larger black and grey remnants to do a little back art. 
I thought this small black with rainbow dots was just right for the binding. 
Another Monthly Goal completed as I sew along with ElmStreet Quilts and participate in One Monthly Goal OMG!  Having fun.
Do anything, but let it produce joy. ~ Walt Whitman

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quilt! Lovely blues, fun pops of color. Congratulations on a great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't a finish make you just want to SING!??? Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete