Thursday 6 August 2020

New Project for a New Month

My quilting goal for the month of August is to quilt and bind this delicate looking baby quilt called Rose Bud. 

Adapted from a pattern made by a friend that had rows of the Rose Bud block on point and some flying geese borders.  Once I started the blocks I knew I wasn’t going to continue to finish a full sized quilt.

I love the soft greens and pinks in this quilt, reminds me of tea roses.

I am linking up with ElmStreet Quilts One Monthly Goal which helps me to keep making goals of finishing fabric projects.

So excited to say that I was the lucky July winner of a $25 gift certificate.  Many thanks to Elm Street Quilts and the Fat Quarter Shop!

Winners aren’t those who never fail but… those who never quit. ~ Bansky


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win (and that sweet little quilt start!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to win, and FQS have so many beautiful fabrics and notions! Congratulations!
    Lovely and sweet quilt top, it's going to be a beautiful quilt 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete