Wednesday 27 April 2022

A goal complete

Participating in Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal (OMG) I was hoping to complete the backing for my husband’s Skull, or Day of the dead quilt.  I’m happy to say that I did it!


I think I counted 1008 three and a half inch squares in this mosaic. 


Pacing myself with a bit of sewing every evening I got it done with a couple of days to spare, good thing because I’ll be going to be away for a quilting weekend with three quilting friends and I wanted to have the back finished and this blog post done before we left. 


I might consider quilting and binding this for next month’s OMG, I’ll decide in the next few days. I know Richard would be very happy to see his quilt finished.  The mosaic skull quilt back was his idea, I would have done something much simpler.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. ~ Farrah Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment