Friday 30 December 2022

A rainbow of slabs

My One Monthly Goal (OMG) for December is complete, the top of this slab quilt is pieced. 


The blocks, are a mix between Cheryl Arkison’s slab style and my Mile a Minute style, which some people like to refer to as crumb.

I did loosely follow Cheryl’s pattern for The Missing U in the book Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison.

Perhaps my goal for January will be to quilt this beauty, or maybe I’ll find something else in my unfinished stash, I’ll decide in the next couple of days.

 Every task, goal, race and year comes to an end…therefore, make it a habit to FINISH STRONG. ~ Gary Ryan Blair

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing this top. I see the white pieces of the "Missing U" design from Cheryl Arkison. I love her patterns. May good health and happiness stay with you throughout the new year. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete