Monday 6 February 2023

A goal for February

I have a quilt which I would like to complete for February, and take part in Elm Street Quilts One Monthy Goal (OMG). My Missing U Rainbow Slab quilt.


This quilt top was completed in December and it now time to quilt and bind it. It is loosely based on Cheryl’s pattern for The Missing U in the book Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison. 

I found a nice rainbow fabric for the back. 

I have no idea how I’m going to quilt it, so I’ll have to take a look through my pantograph designs and see which one feels right.  Drop by at the end of the month to see what pantograph spoke to me.  I’m also going to have to find the right fabric to bind it with.  It’s a short month, so I’d better get started.

 

Life is like a rainbow:  You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I just bought that same backing fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete