Tuesday 5 September 2023

Phew, I’m back

Fall is close at hand and it’s time for some goals and finishing many well begun projects. I do have a goal for September and that is to finish all the leaf potholders, that are somewhere on the path to being complete, by the end of this month.  Here are pictures of the leaves to be finished.




I’d like to move these from the unfinished pile to the complete and looking for new homes pile.  I’m also happy to be participating in Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal (OMG), helping me to be accountable and complete projects.


Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf. ~ Rabindranath Tagore

2 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty! Good luck with your goal for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really interesting. I'm looking at my scraps a bit differently as a result. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete