Tuesday 22 May 2012

Tuesday Tutorial – Special and credits

Longarm Special 

Are you taking part in the Mile a Minute Tuesday Tutorial?

Have you read down to the end of Step 6?

I have offered a special on quilting so in case you haven’t read to the end of step 6, here is the special:

If you complete your Mile a Minute top and get it to me in May I will give you 50% off the longarm quilting price.  I will then reduce the discount by 10% each month until October (full price). 

Some details:
     For this special you can choose from one of my all-over pantograph designs. 
     Your backing fabric and batting must be 4 inches bigger or more on all four sides. 
     You can purchase batting from me if you like. 

Click on my name, then 'email' on the left to contact me.

Let’s get these lovely quilts finished and on your beds!

I also meant to post in the last step of my tutorial that my Mile a Minute instructions are based on and adapted from instructions that I received from Nan Williams.  Nan and I both taught at a former quilt store in Calgary and she has since moved to Germany where she now teaches quilting in metric as well as inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment