Saturday 7 April 2018

Yellow Cogs


Our Rainbow Scrap Challenge colour for the month of April is yellow or gold, so I have started this month with my Cog quilt blocks. 
If I stay on track and make four blocks in each colour through our 10 months of RSC colours I should have 40 blocks by the end of October. 
For some reason I wasn’t quite able to keep up with my green projects in March, so this week I also finished my lime/light green Quarter log cabin quilt blocks. 
Take a moment to check out other pretty yellow/gold projects happening this Saturday at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, you can also see the next block for Squared Away, he 2018 RSC Sampler at The Academic Quilter.

A healthy attitude is contagious, but don’t wait to catch it from others.  Be a carrier. ~ Tom Stoppard

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cog blocks, and great pla.
    The green quarter log cabin blocks, looks very bright and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cog blocks and lime quarter logs. You have a great start for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy. Pretty blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I especially love the quarter logs. And good luck on your Cog Wheel block goal.

    ReplyDelete