Saturday 28 April 2018

Yellow Quarter Log Cabin quilt blocks

For the last Saturday of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) I’ve completed my four Quarter Log Cabin quilt blocks in yellow/gold, our colour for April
Once again, as in January with my blue blocks, my quarter log cabin blocks are a little more predictable with each side of the new strip being the same colour.  In February and March I was more random.  I think I would like to continue with a more random block.

Yesterday I did some container planting, these should all be more plentiful by Summer. 


I’m looking forward to May and a new colour to play with. I hope you can take a moment to see what others are doing for the RSC

"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." Vincent Van Gogh

4 comments:

  1. Those are really neat blocks - pretty in yellows! I love your pots, too! We can't plant just yet, but it won't be too much longer. I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blocks, they are matching perfectly for me! Nice to have gardening to do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks looks beautiful in your soft yellow and muted gold tones. Nice job on your container gardens, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the quarter log cabin blocks look great - they will add a great pop of yellow to the finished quilt. Envious of your container gardens!

    ReplyDelete