Saturday 23 June 2018

Teals and turquoises


Our Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) colours for the month of June.  I started with the Squared Away quilt along block called Country Lanes, Mari (Academic quilter) says it’s “a 1935 block from Mountain Mist, the batting company.” 

Next I made five Cog quilt blocks, I hope to have 48 altogether by the end of this year’s RSC. 


I also finished up some Quarter log cabin quilt blocks in pink, which was the colour for May. 

I’ve been so busy with birthday’s, my son’s graduation (from Art college) and preparing for my choir’s year end concert that I haven’t been in my sewing room, or on my blog as often as usual.  I’m glad there is one more Saturday this month as I have a couple more projects that I’d like to play with in teal/turquoise.

Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in a different time.

4 comments:

  1. You really got quite a bit done, for being so busy with life! Go luck on the year end concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your blocks look wonderful! I really like those cogs - such a neat block design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Squared Away blocks are turning out very well. Have a fun week whatever you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those cute blocks! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete