Thursday 28 June 2018

City Tiles quilt

I’ve completed by One Monthly Goal (OMG) for June.  City Tiles was a quilt along with Quilty Love, and you can see my beginning this quilt on my JanuaryCity Tiles quilt-along blog post

I saw a picture of the block on Pinterest, and was interested and while reading about City Tiles realized that it called for Fat Eights, I had a bunch of co-ordinating Fat Eights that my mom had given me and was wondering what to do with them.  City Tiles was the inspiration that I needed.  

I had enough pink fat eights to piece a back for this quilt. 
I picked the Easy Orange Peel pantograph by Patricia E. Ritter and a slightly off-white thread called linen for the quilting.  

Sitting on the deck with a glass of wine finishing up the binding on a beautiful summer evening, I thought this would be a nice setting for a picture. 

You can see many more completed June projects at the Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal link-up.
I love summertime more than anything else in the world. That is the only thing that gets me through the winter, knowing that summer is going to be there. ~ Jack McBrayer

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on your finish! I love this pattern, and your quilting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this pattern, love your colours.

    ReplyDelete