Thursday 7 March 2019

My OMG for March


Time to post my One Monthly Goal (OMG) for March.

I have one quilt with a backing ready to go in my stash of quilts to finish.  I’ve been stalling for a while on this one as I want to quilt spiraling circles and will have to do that on my domestic machine.  I did find a video/tutorial which was helpful, and I do think I’ll practice on a smaller project first.

This month my goal is to quilt and bind this neutral coloured twin size Mile a Minute quilt. 
Okay, now it's time for me to layer and quilt.

If you have a moment check out all the other monthly goals at Elm Street Quilts, and be sure to check back here near the end of the month to see how I’ve done.

You have three choices in life: Give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice ! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete