Friday 31 May 2019

Baby Rainbow Rows quilt complete

My One Monthly Goal (OMG) for May was to complete this crib size Rainbow Rows quilt and I did it. 
This little quilt was made with the left-over blocks from my full-sized Rainbow Rows quilt, which my husband and I now have on our bed.

Quilted with the Double Plume pantograph by Keryn Emmerson. 
You can see the quilting a bit better on the back of the quilt. 

Each month there are three lucky winners with Elm StreetQuilts One Monthly Goal finish-up and I was one of the winners for the April.  I was delighted to receive my Alison Glass collection of 12 threads by Aurifil.  Thank you to Patty of Elm Street Quilts and her sponsor Aurifil. 

 


Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. ~ Oprah Winfrey

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your adorable quilt finish AND your big prize win!!

    ReplyDelete