Thursday 30 January 2020

OMG for January completed

I’m happy to say that I got the binding on my Cogs quilt which was my goal for January and makes me eligible to participate in ElmStreet Quilts One Monthly Goal – OMG!
After trimming the extra fabric from the backing I had more than enough to make my binding strips.
Quilted with the Angelica patograph by Patricia E. Ritter.
Some nice clean snow and a little sunshine were helpful in laying this quilt out to get some photos.

So happy to have this quilt complete it’s been sitting here for a while.  Now I have to look to see what I might complete for February, stay tuned.

I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
Augusten Burroughs

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish and love the quilt against that beautiful snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing quilt photos in the snow! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, snow. and here in sw eastern Oregon it has been warm, into the 50's. Nice quilt!

    ReplyDelete