Sunday 5 January 2020

Starting the New Year with a Goal


I’m back!  I took a big unintentional break from blogging, quilting and goals, as I spent the Fall of 2019 helping my dad and step-mom downsize from their home of 30 plus years to a retirement, assisted-living villa.  Phew and it is done, all except for selling their home.  They are now comfortably in their new place.

I’m ready and excited to get back into ‘my life’ and quilting and finishing projects.  My first goal of 2020 is to put the binding on the last quilt that I quilted back in September.  You’ll recognize my Cogs quilt from my last blog and Facebook post. 

Now just to find the right fabric for the binding, I’m sure it exists in my stash.  Here is another picture of the other side. 
Happy to be participating once again in Elm Street QuiltsOne Monthly Goal (OMG).  It would be nice to have twelve finishes this year.

With aging, you earn the right to be loyal to yourself. ~ Frances McDormand

3 comments:

  1. Pretty quilt! What a big job that must have been but it sounds like they are all settled in and happy. Enjoy the search for the binding.... scrappy would look wonderful around this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting! I'll be looking forward to seeing the completed quilt, Edith. Happy finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete