Saturday 30 May 2020

Owen’s Birthday


Today is my grandson’s birthday and I’m posting last year’s birthday gift and project. He loves running shoes, and he was hoping for a pair of Converse Comme des Garçons PLAY collab (collaboration) running shoes.  I was able to find a pair of these cute shoes.  

The more I see them the more I think I’d like a pair as well.

In my stash I had a great piece of Running Shoe fabric, and thought this was the perfect opportunity to make a fun pillow case. 

I’m happy with the contrasting fabric I found for the cuff, also from my stash. 
Here’s Owen in a different pair of runners, a gift from Grandma Shelly.  They were excellent for the Hip-hop class I enrolled him in. 
Wishing my delightful grandson a Happy Birthday.
.
May life’s brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day’s journey bring you closer to your dreams!

2 comments: