Thursday 7 May 2020

Something Fishy


Participating in Elm Street Quilts One Monthy Goal (OMG) for May my goal is to quilt and bind this little Fishy quilt. 
I took a silk screening class at Alberta University of theArts a couple of years ago and this is one of the pieces I screened.  I thought it would make a nice baby quilt and was able to find a complementary flannel for the back. 
I think I found an appropriate pantograph to quilt it with in my collection, drop by at the end of the month to see the completed quilt. 
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.  What is your genius?

3 comments:

  1. I am a woman with super powers, and can run machinery... like my sewing machines, and turn fabric into quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete