Saturday 6 June 2020

Postage Stamp Quilt Blocks


I’ve always been impressed and intrigued by postage stamp quilts, and thought this would be a great way to play with a variety of small squares of fabric.  So a few years back I decided to start piecing 2 ½ inch squares as a leader ender project.  I ended up with 124 blocks. 
Now it’s time to sew them together for my Postage Stamp quilt.  I think there is a little bit of everything from my stash in here. 
Sewing the top together by the end of the month is my goal to participate in Junes One Monthly Goal (OMG) with Elm Street Quilts.

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists of the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there. ~ Josh Billings

1 comment:

  1. I want to make one of those too! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete