Sunday 7 June 2020

Simone’s Quilt by Olivia


Today is my daughter Olivia’s birthday, so I would like to post a quilt that she made for her friend Kristy’s daughter.  I’ve posted before that my daughter Olivia doesn’t really like quilts, I think she’s been (over)saturated with them all her life, however whenever a friend has a baby she wants to make them a quilt.

This is Simone’s flannel quilt, made by Olivia. 
Olivia chose the New Delhi #1 pantography by Patricia E. Ritter, she likes the paisley look which matched the design in some of the fabrics. 
Olivia found this cute fabric for the back of the quilt. 
With the leftover blocks I whipped up a couple of burp pads. 
Nice job Olivia, my sweet talented girl.

It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving. ~ Mother Teresa

1 comment: