Saturday 7 November 2020

Green Floral Goal

Since I got the top of this green floral quilt pieced in July, I’ve been thinking about quilting it and decided that will be my (One Monthly) Goal for November.  I think I have just the right pantograph for it. 


This quilt was started in a class taught by Kaffe and Brandon at Out of Hand quilt store in Calgary, I believe it was in 2014.  It is called ‘Sunlight in the forest’ and is designed by Kaffe, you can find the pattern in his book Quilts in Sweden.

I’ll have to start with a trip to the quilt store to find the right fabric for the backing and binding, Deirdre at Out of Hand has a great selection of Kaffe fabrics.

Drop by at the end of the month to see if I have completed my goal, and which pantograph I selected.  Thanks to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal for keeping my on track with finishing my quilty projects.

Starting is easy, finishing is hard. ~ John Calacanis

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to see which pantograph you will choose! Beautiful top, I love these blue patches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck on meeting your goal, Edith!!

    ReplyDelete