Saturday 30 January 2021

Pink hearts

January’s colour is pink for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and Quilty Love is having a heart themed quilt along, so I’m thinking about Valentine’s Day while participating and sewing up pink hearts. 





There is also a bonus with the pattern to make another little quilt from the trimmed corners. 


I really enjoyed playing with my pink scraps and stash this month.  I wanted to make some heart potholders, and here is my first. This pattern is from Spoon Full of Sugar



It ended up too thick which causes my machine to skip stitches, so I’m going to try a thinner batting.

Ready to sew few pink leaf potholders. 


All these pink projects, and yet I don’t feel I’m finished with pink, I still have this stuffed bag to play with. 

May I have the courage today
To live the life that I would love,
To postpone my dream no longer
But do at last what I came here for
And waste my heart on fear no more.

 ~ John O’Donohue

2 comments:

  1. Your strippy pink hearts are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What soft, beautiful pink strippy hearts! delicate looking. Your crumbs are coming along nicely too.

    ReplyDelete