Friday 5 March 2021

UFO Revisited

The project that I’ve selected to complete for March’s OneMonthly Goal (OMG) is a quilt called UFO Complete. 


The top was pieced in December, and as I was looking for a quilt to finish this month as I searched through my large pieces of fabric to find suitable backings for any of my quilt tops waiting to be quilted.  I’m happy with a piece I found in my stash, that I thought would be appropriate for UFO Complete, not quite big enough, however I also found a couple of complimentary pieces to expand the size. 


Come back at the end of March to see if I’ve completed quilting and binding UFO Complete and check out my back art.

Good things come to those who believe,

Better things come to those who are Patient and

the best things come to those who Don't give up.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on this quilt! The white and black 4 patches really make it pop! Caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete