Saturday 27 February 2021

Yellow Leaves

Today is the last day for the colour yellow with the RainbowScrap Challenge.  The only thing that I’ve found time to do in yellow this month are these scrappy leaf potholders. 


You will find the leaf potholder pattern at Patchwork Pottery

Last year I made a set in all colours of the rainbow to be ready for a Christmas Artisan sale at my place of work.  When Christmas came we were locked down, however I was able to take part in a Virtual Marketplace for our city on Facebook.  My potholders sold out, and I got some orders for after Christmas as well.  This year I hope to make more than one set in all the colours while participating in Soscrappy’s Rainbow Scrap Challenge, a nice way to try and keep my multiplying scraps in control.

Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees. ~ Rumi

4 comments:

  1. Those are very nice, Edith. Great job! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about your pot holders, Edith! They are SEW cheerful in YELLOW and making more of them this year is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to utilize the RSC!

    ReplyDelete