Friday 31 March 2023

Thank goodness for goals

Completing these two pink bags so that I could participate in Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal was my hope for March, and I am happy that I was able to accomplish it.



I added a silk-screened flower shape to the pale pink block, as originally it looked like a pink frame to nothing. 






Both bags have this large pink rose floral for the lining.




I’m finding these bags a nice little project to use up scraps and even complete in a relatively short amount of time you can find an easy to follow tutorial by Anne Iback at AgileJack.


In addition to the two pink bags, I finished a couple of others, a green bag (already blogged here) and then another bag made with leftover block and scraps from my Wanderer’s Wife quilt.





I love this Philip Jacobs Brocade Peony fabric that I found in my stash for the bag lining.



Happy to have achieved my goal and to have these bags completed, and now it’s time to think about a goal for April.


One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set for ourselves. ~ Karen Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment