Saturday 25 March 2023

A little green play

Soscrappy has chosen green for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge for the month of March and I was able to play with my green scraps.  First making the fronts and backs for two green bags.


Then I was actually able to finish one of the bags, I might even get the other finished in the next day or two, however not in time to participate in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this month. Here is the first finished green bag.






  
These bag instructions are complements of Anne Iback’s Frankenbag Tutorial.


Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you are finding time to play with fabric.


Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises. ~ Pedro Calderon de la Barca

4 comments:

  1. What a great bag! I love making crumb blocks, but have never thought to make them into a bag. Thanks for linking to the tutorial, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv the bag! did you have to use a special needle for the handles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did not use a special needle, sewed very slowly.

      Delete
  3. Love your green bag, you can always trust log cabins to look great. I’ll have to take a look at that bag tutorial, it looks tempting!

    ReplyDelete