Thursday 27 April 2023

April One Monthly Goal finish

Happy Day, I was able to complete April’s One Monthly Goal (OMG) which was to sew my Squared Away blocks into a quilt top.  I am pleased with the brightness of it.


This quilt pattern is from a quilt along with the 2018 Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  In keeping with the scrappiness of this quilt I decided to sash and border it the same way that Angela from Soscrappy finished hers, using more little scraps of fabric for a postage stamp style border.



Happy to have this top done and to be participating in Elm Street Quilts OMG, check back in a couple of days to see what I have picked for my May goal.


When life throws you scraps, make a quilt.


3 comments:

  1. It's lovely! Congratulations for the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool finish. And using scraps is a wonderful bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What’s great goal to achieve. It is a nice and cheerful top.

    ReplyDelete