Thursday 6 April 2023

One Monthly Goal April

My goal for April is to finish a quilt top.  The squared away quilt blocks were part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge at Soscrappy in 2018, and now it’s time to sew them together into a quilt top.  

I’ve done most of the cutting for the sashing and border and I’ve started adding some sashing pieces.  I like to participate in Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal, as I find having a goal helps to keep me on track and actually finishing projects, and not just continuously starting new ones.

Let’s see how this month goes and if I get another quilt closer to completion.

Starting is not most people’s problem, staying, continuing and finishing is.

~ Darren Hardy

2 comments:

  1. This will be awesome when it's completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with you - I've just started a quilt from the Treasury of Quilts, the sunflower one, after days of cutting and marking (all templates) I've finally got to the sewing and am already thinking of what I can start next (what it should be is millions of flying geese for the sashing). Your lovely "scrap" bags have got me wanting to go through my fabric scraps to see what I can do! Still, I shall consider they will be my reward for sticking with my sunflowers. Thanks for sharing. Elaine in UK

    ReplyDelete