Friday 6 October 2023

Baby Christmas

have two crib size Christmas quilts that I would like to complete as my October goal for Stories from the Sewing Room’s One Monthly Goal party.


A couple of years ago while shopping at the Ujamaa Grandma sale in Calgary, I picked up a bunch of fabric to add to my stash and was given a bag full of scraps, which included many Christmas prints.  Out of these prints I made enough mile a minute blocks to make these two little quilt tops.  If you are interested in the mile a minute block you can see my tutorial here.




Recently I acquired some lovely flannels which will make for cozy backs on these quilts.



It is my goal to quilt and bind these two by the end of October, so please check back to see how I’ve done.


The perfect antidote to dark, cold and creepy is light, warm and cozy. ~ Candice Olson

1 comment: