Monday 30 October 2023

Little Christmas Quilts

Very happy to have completed my One Monthly Goal for October, which was to quilt and bind these two little Christmas quilts. Check out Stories from the Sewing Room blog to see what others have completed this October.



Many of the fabrics came from a bag of Christmas fabric scraps that were given to me. The sashing and borders I found in my stash.  The block is one of my favourites called Mile a Minute, and if you like it you can check out my Mile a Minute tutorial which starts here.


I used flannel from my stash for the backs, to make them cozy for winter.





The pantograph is called Christmas Holly by Patricia Ritter, and they are quilted with a gold thread.




These little quilts along with many other quilty items will accompany me to a Christmas craft fair which I will be taking part in near the end of November. 


QUILT DETAILS

 Christmas Crib Quilts 2023

The finished quilts measures 46 inches by 39 inches

Started: 2021

Finished:  October 2023


Sleep in heavenly peace.


1 comment: