Tuesday 6 February 2018

February’s One Monthly Goal

So for this month I want to quilt and bind this Jelly Roll Race quilt.  Having made a couple of Jelly Roll Race quilts I decided I wanted to add a little something to the quilt, so I used diagonal joins and added a zing of another colour.  I thought aqua would complement the orange/corals in the Jelly Roll.
 

I dug through my stash and found some complementary pieces to make up the back of the quilt.
 

I wanted to call this quilt something like Fire and Ice and  then I found this pantograph by Hermoine Agee called Aqua Flame, perhaps that’s a good name for the quilt.

My friend Sandy thought I needed to include a picture with my sox which matched the quilt.
 

I enjoy knitting while watching TV with my husband, these are a pair of my own.
 


I just checked and there are 144 entries for February’s OMGat Elm Street Quilts, check them out.

2 comments:

  1. Fun quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this version of a jelly roll race! And I think the aqua joins look like falling leaves; I think it will be amazing with the quilting pattern you have selected.

    ReplyDelete