Saturday 17 February 2018

Rainbow Scrap Challenge Time

It’s Saturday and time to post my weekly piecing for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  Our colours for the month are purple and lilac.  This year I’m also taking part in the 2018 RSC Sampler called Squared Away, our block for February is called Wishing Ring, we are making three blocks each month for a total of 30 blocks by the end of 10 months.  



Somehow I made four blocks this month, so I guess I will have to pick the best three out of four.  Anyone want to help me out, which three would you pick?


There are so many pretty purple projects on the go and you can have a look at this Saturday’s selection at Angela’s Racing Through the Purple Month blog post.  Enjoy.

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw

12 comments:

  1. You may want to incorporate the extra block on the back of your project...maybe even make extra blocks just for this purpose. Then you won't have to choose...you can use all of the wonderful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save them all and make one less of another month when you don't have a lot of scraps in that color. Beautiful blocks--I couldn't pick one to get rid of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let to decide which will be out when you have all the blocks for the Squared Away quilt done. It will be easy to chose. They are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use these PURPLE blocks for a wall hanging or table topper and make 3 more for your Sampler!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have to LOL at this one, I think I'll stick with my four and decide what to do with the extra, there are some good ideas here.

      Delete
  5. Love the purple in the lightest block but I would leave it out of the mix as it is so different from the others. But keep it close as it might go when you have them all done. Love the Bowtie quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sampler blocks. I would use all 4 blocks. You might find another month you get behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy, this is a good idea, as I'm sure I might fall behind some month.

      Delete