Tuesday 7 April 2020

Flannel Baby Mile a Minute quilt


Hoping to complete this flannel baby Mile a Minute quilt this month. 
Last year my daughter decided my quilting room needed organizing, and moved most of my fabric into clear containers, from the cardboard boxes I was storing it in before.  Touching and being able to see all my fabric got me excited and playing with things that had been hiding for a long time.  I decided I needed to make something with my flannel scraps. So my go to Mile a Minute it was.

I plan on quilting and binding this quilt by the end of the month so that I can take part in Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal (OMG).  Thank goodness I picked up some extra flannel for the back before all the quilt shops closed in March. 
Last month I got totally distracted with all the world events that I did not finish my sweater and it is so close, just the sides and sleeves, perhaps I’ll post both projects as finished at the end of April! 

What's meant to be will always find a way
Trisha Yearwood

3 comments:


  1. Good luck in getting both projects finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both quilt and sweater... AWESOME!! Happy finishing, Nann.

    ReplyDelete