Friday 26 February 2021

Quilty Stars

Quilting and binding the ‘Quilty Stars’ quilt was my goal for the month of February while participating in Elm Street Quilts One MonthlyGoal (OMG) and I did it. 



This quilt was started and the top completed in the Summerof 2019 as part of a quilted along with Quilty Love.  

I found a backing fabric that I liked, and buying all that the store had, realized that some back art, was required to get the length that I needed. 


In keeping with the star theme, Quilty Stars is quilted with the Shooting Stars pantograph by Sue Schmieden, and I found a nice white on white with stars for the binding. 



Finishing it off with a quilt label, Quilty Stars is complete and ready for sale. 

QUILT DETAILS

Quilty Stars in blue and white 2021

The finished quilt measures 90 inches by 90 inches.

Started: August 2019.

Finished: February 2021

 Let’s dance beneath the stars and forget the world.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! Blue and white is my favorite color combination. :)
    @truequilts on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finish! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blue and white quilt! Love the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful quilt--great job on the finish!

    ReplyDelete