Sunday 5 September 2021

September’s Goal

Quilting and binding this One-Block Wonder quilt is my OMG for September. 


In fact I hope to get it finished before September 23rd, as a birthday gift for my son Callum.  He has always been intrigued by the geometry of the one-block wonder quilt.  One of his favourite colours is orange, so I thought it would be nice to use orange on the back of this quilt, I think it’s a good compliment.  I found this great orange fabric at Out of Hand (quilt shop), which has a feel of moving water. 


I plan on using the Drip pantograph by Beany Girl Quilts. 


Participating in Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal (OMG).  Stop by at the end of the month to see the finished quilt. 


Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. ~ Napoleon Hill

1 comment:

  1. What a great backing and love the cubes floating around on the quilt. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete