Saturday 2 July 2022

Purple High Five Blocks

The colour of the month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is purple, so I began playing with my purple scraps.  First project was to make some High Five blocks. 


I have nearly enough blocks for a twin quilt top, I did another tally and readjustment on the finish size that I want my High Five quilt to be and counted my blocks.  Looks like I need another 58, I’m getting close.  I also know which colours I could use more of.

I’ve got a couple of other purple project plans for July, hopefully there will be a couple more posts before the end of the month, I feel I’m off to a good start.

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ~ Arthur Ashe

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful purple fabrics to play with, great use of scraps. Have a happy 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spoken by an optimist "only 58 more blocks". Happy stitching, may you reach your goal soon.

    ReplyDelete