Saturday 19 July 2014

RSC - Red



Red is the colour of July for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, so I worked on a few red projects on my Friday evening of sewing.  A Scrappy Trip Along block, a couple of Wonky Churn Dash and a few leaders and enders.
RSC red projects for July

Have a look at So Scrappy to see what others are doing for the RSC this week, perhaps you will be inspired to sew along with some of your scraps.

*** I am a couple of blog posts away from TWO Hundred blog posts and there will be a GIVEAWAY, so check back… hopefully in the next couple of days! ***

Each time we fit things together we are creating – whether it is to make a loaf of bread, a child, a day, a company, or a world. ~ Corita Kent
or a quilt  ~ Edith


6 comments:

  1. The wonky churn dashes are adorable. I could picture them as an entire quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a wonky churn dash block, really love the way they look. I may have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely wonky churn dash blocks. I love both of the back round fabrics. I always love patch blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wonky churn dashes! So glad you got a chance to do some of your own sewing this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the wonky Churn Dash blocks. They will make a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your wonky churn dashes! Cool quote : )

    ReplyDelete