Friday 27 November 2015

Two quilts by Heather



I think Heather’s plan for these two complementary quilts was that they would be for her granddaughter’s when they came to stay overnight.   The first one is Turquoise and Coral Spring Quilt, as I type it I’m wondering if it is a Spring as in the season, or a water spring, either would suit this quilt.  Quilted with the Daisies Galore pantograph by Irene Steele. 
Turquoise and coral Spring quilt
The second is an aqua and rusty peach Plus Quilt. One of these photo’s shows the quilt colours better, and the other shows the quilting.

Aqua and rusty peach Plus quilt
The Plus Quilt was quilted with the Spirals pantograph by Denise Schillinger, and a thread called cloud, which is the lightest shade of aqua/blue.
Spirals pantograph

Two lovely quilts for two granddaughters.


Any day with a grandchild
On my lap
In my home
Or on my mind
Is a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment