Saturday 18 November 2017

Going to the Dark Side

This November for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge we are working on dark colours; greys, browns and blacks and also on finishing Rainbow projects.  I have decided to make some of my High Five blocks in grey. 
 

 The High Five quilt is a pattern by Amanda Jean Nyberg, from the book Sunday Morning Quilts, I quilted one for a customer Joanne and thought it would be a great Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilt.  I’m making one large block and ten little blocks in each colour.


As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody's day. ~ Vin Scully

5 comments:

  1. I really like those blocks! They look fun and fast to make! How many do you plan to make for a whole quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on using up some of your DARK scraps!! I really like that you are pairing the large-scale with the small(er)-scale blocks. Looking forward to seeing how you will use both sizes in one quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking blocks. So many interesting prints in your dark fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pops of color in these darker blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting blocks - I love the pops of color along side the grays & blacks!

    ReplyDelete