Saturday 30 June 2018

Blue or Green?

Our colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge (RSC) and the month of June was that colour which is not quite blue and not quite green, the teal/turquoises.  I have a few Rainbow projects on the go and this week I completed my Quarter Log Cabin blocks and my High Five blocks.

I've been making four of the Quarter Log Cabin each month. 

The High five block is from the book Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison.  So far I've made one large block and ten small ones each month. 

That’s it for the RSC this week and this month.  Now to start playing with my Red/Maroon scraps which will be our colour for July.  Visit Soscrappy to see what others are creating as they sew along with the RSC.

Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow. James M. Barrie

3 comments:

  1. Both of your blocks are going to make great quilts! They are so pretty in turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun blue-y green-y prints!! Are you ready for RED???

    ReplyDelete