Wednesday 4 July 2018

A Goal for July


This month I would like to quilt and bind this Rainbow Wonky Churn Dash quilt. 
This quilt was one of my Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects over the last couple of years.  I finished the last of the blocks for the top in September and then assembled the top later in the year.  

On a recent trip to the Central Alberta Quilt Show in Red Deer I found the border and backing fabric.

In the picture you can see the top folded with the black and white backing peeking out and on the right side are strips that I made with left-over fabric from the blocks, I will use these strips to expand the backing as I need a little more than two widths of fabric to make it long enough.

I’m playing along with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal(OMG) link-up, it really helps me to keep on track and complete my UFO’s (unfinished objects).

Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. ~ Tony Robbins

1 comment:

  1. Very nice quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete