Saturday 24 November 2018

Black Scraps


This week I got to spend sewing time with some of my quilting buddies and I decided to play with my black scraps.  I have many Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects on the go and I needed black blocks for a couple of them.

First I worked on some High Five blocks in black. 

High five block pattern is from the book Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison.

Next two black slabs, I should now have enough blocks for a Missing U quilt, also from Sunday Morning Quilts.  

I’m linking up with Soscrappy’s Scrap Happy Saturday.
Art, freedom and creativity will change society faster than politics. ~ Victor Pinchuk

3 comments:

  1. SEW glad to hear that you had a productive time with your quilting friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to quilt with friends. I love the pop of red in your black blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks you got done. I like that book for s couple of scrappy things.

    ReplyDelete