Wednesday 7 August 2019

Quilty Stars Goal


I really liked Quilty Love’s Quilty Stars quilt and thought I might participate in the Summer scrappy sew along.  However I’ve been on vacation and have my grandson visiting, so I haven’t been keeping up with weekly updates.  I do like to participate in Elm Street QuiltsOne Monthly Goal (OMG), so for August I hope to complete the remaining 15 Quilt Star blocks. 
So far I have 10 and another 15 will give me enough for a queen size quilt.

I moved my fountain on to my deck so I can hear it better - just love the sound of gurgling water - and now I can sit at my kitchen table and watch the birds drinking, it’s fun to try and capture a picture or two. 

I’m getting this post in just under the wire and now it’s time to get some piecing done.

At some point in life the world's beauty becomes enough. You don't need to 

photograph, paint, or even remember it. It is enough. Toni Morrison

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on finishing the rest of your blocks! That's is going to be a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely block. Thanks for linking up to Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete