Friday 7 February 2020

February's Goal


I’m participating in Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and I have a quilt I’d like to finish this month. 
Inspired by a couple of quilts I saw on pinterest and needing to 'just sew', I pulled out all my two and a half inch pre-cut black and white and grey strips, along with some rainbow coloured squares and quickly whipped together this black and white stripy quilt.  I sewed it in the Jelly Roll Race style. 
Once I got the top done I pieced the back with larger pieces from my stash, happy to have another quilt completely from my stash.  My goal is to quilt and bind this lovely by the end of February – now, time to get it on the long-arm.
Life isn't black and white. It's a million gray areas, don't you find? ~ Ridley Scott

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start, for me i'd want more borders to make it bigger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about that, but wanted to work from my stash and just couldn't find the right fabrics. I'm happy with this little border-less quilt.

      Delete