Friday 6 March 2020

A goal for March


It is my intention to join the pieces of this sweater together and knit the ribbing around the neck. 

Blocked and ready to go.  My daughter tells me I’ve been working on this sweater all her life, she may be correct!  I won’t tell you how old she is, however she has graduated from University and been working for at least a couple of years.

The sweater is called Split Diamond Crewneck and is from a Kaffe Fassett & Zoe Hunt book called Family Album: Knitting for Children and Adults.  It has 27 different colours of yarn in it.  I just checked and the book was published in 1999, so my daughter was already a several years old when I bought it and then started knitting this, phew.

I’m looking forward to wearing it at the end of the month.

And with this goal I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts one monthly goal, thank goodness I qualify with yarn, as her rules state:  Any goal that involves a step in the process of making with thread, fabric or yarn is a valid goal.

This weekend’s (month’s) forcast is mostly knitting with a chance of wine.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete