Saturday 21 November 2020

Multi-coloured scraps

Felt the need to just sew and play with my scraps, so I decided to participate with Soscrappy’s Rainbow Scrap Challenge November colour and dig into my multi-coloured scrap bag.

So much fun sewing these 30 colourful Mile a Minute blocks.  They all finish at 6 ½ inches, and will make a vibrant baby quilt.   I’ve already found a sashing and possibly border fabric in my stash, so plan to just keep sewing until the top is done. 


Be uniquely you. Stand out. Shine. Be colorful. The world needs your prismatic soul! ~ Amy Leigh Mercree

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun baby quilt. Great use of scraps. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome scrappy blocks, Edith! (LOVE that quote, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt from scraps. I like how your sashing breaks the colour jumble up, and prevents it becoming "scrap vomit"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blocks and quilt top! Makes for great examination of the fabrics used.

    ReplyDelete