Saturday 23 October 2021

Green High Fives

 Angela has picked light and lime greens as the colour for the month of October, so I'm continuing to add to my High Five block collection.


On first go through my green scraps I constructed these nine blocks. 


I decided they weren't limey enough, so I had another look through my scraps, and precut strips and made a second batch of nine. 


I'm slowly getting close to having enough blocks to make a quilt top.

Linking up with Soscrappy and Saturday's Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

Writing from a welcomed rainy day in a generally dry Calgary.

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your Light/Bright GREEN blocks for the RSC, Edith. They look like SEW much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking all your blocks! Slowly but surely, you'll soon have enough blocks to complete a quilt top!

    ReplyDelete