Wednesday 6 October 2021

Quarter Log Cabin top

Another month and I have another project I’d like to finish.  This month my goal is to quilt and bind this rainbow Quarter Log Cabin quilt. 

The top was pieced in May, as a bonus goal, and then I went looking for suitable backing fabric. I had orange in mind and was happy to find this Alison Glass sun print in orange, I like the little bits of rainbow colours in it. 


I’m not sure which quilt design (pantograph) I’m going to use, please come back at the end of the month to see what I’ve done (and if I’ve completed my goal).  Consider joining in the finishing fun at One Monthly Goal (OMG) with Elm Street Quilts. 

Can you make a rainbow? Well, maybe not but there are a lot of other things you can do with your talents if you believe that you can despite what others may have discouraged you from doing.
~ Byron Pulsifer

No comments:

Post a Comment