Saturday 9 April 2022

Pink April

Angela at Socrappy has chosen pink as April’s colour for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  So I made a few High Five blocks using my pink scraps. 


High five is a pattern from the book Sunday Morning Quilts by Amanda Jean Nyberg and Cheryl Arkison.  I like so many quilts in that book and thought high five would lend itself nicely to quilting through the rainbow.

I counted all the blocks that I have made and I think I need another 104 of these small blocks to have enough for the size quilt I want to make.  I also tallied how many blocks I have in each colour, so I can focus on colours I could use more of.

I still have more pink projects to play with until the end of this month, check back to see if I actually get to them.

Pink is a beautiful color, because it is one of the colors that the sun makes at twilight and in the dawns. ~ C. Joybell C.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on wanting to make most of the quilts from that book, Edith! Glad you got some PINK sewing done. SEW many pretty scraps!

    ReplyDelete